About the Friends
About Sausal Creek
||Photos & Videos :: Photos|
- On our Facebook page
- Earth Day 2011
- Earth Day 2010 - Sausal Creek Mouth Clean Up, Jill Sunahara
- Dimond Park Restoration, Mark Rauzon
- Photographic history of FOSC's Joaquin Miller Native Plant Nursery, Mark Rauzon
- Earth Day 2009, Kimra McAfee
- "Shoot the Shed," (posted June 19, 2010): an organized (and ongoing) photographic effort to capture and celebrate the flora, fauna, and other features that make the Sausal Creek Watershed unique. The goal of the effort is to capture the biodiversity that exists in the watershed so that the Friends of Sausal Creek can show the "face" of what is being restored. To join in future Shoot the Shed events, please contact Eddie Dunbar at insectnet AT aol DOT com or (510) 506-2837.
- Creek to Bay Day 2006 (posted 9/17/06)
- Fundraising Party at the Peralta House (slideshow posted August '05)
- Erosion problems, Karen Paulsell
- Earth Day 2002 photos, Lesley Estes
- Photo Archive (FOSC in the 20th Century : ) (compiled and designed by Bob Branstrom.